We’re making our list and checking it twice! Consider assisting Tree of Sharing in serving over 500 children in Lake County with gifts of toys and warm clothing. Please let us know if you can fill any of these volunteer opportunities by contacting Karen Onderdonk – 970-389-6653 – email@example.com
12- 16: Friday Set up:
- 1:00-2:30 p.m.– Move tables and inventory into the gym at CMC (people with trucks and large vehicles needed) same volunteers also requested for Saturday from 5:30-6:30 pm.
- 2:00-5:00 p.m.– set up the “store” – display toys and clothing on tables according to age (usually completed by 4 p.m.)
12-17 Saturday “Christmas Store”:
Personal shoppers/general help needed from 8:30 a.m. until 5 p.m. – Please choose a time slot or let us know when you can join us. Our shoppers assist parents to choose gifts from the large inventory of toys and clothing. Bilingual, Spanish/English speakers needed too.
- 8:30 a.m.-11:30 a.m. or noon
- 11 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- 2 p.m.-5 p.m.
- 5:30 p.m.-6:30 p.m. Breakdown – pack up – move out and return tables.
- We also need help providing food and refreshments for our volunteers on 12/17. Please let me know if you can help.
If you would like to shop for children you can pick up a tag at participating retail locations (TBA) in Leadville after Thanksgiving. Or help us shop in bulk between Thanksgiving and the event.