Please join us for the first meeting this year of the Lake County Middle & High School Music Boosters!
Wednesday, October 9
6:30 in the High School Choir Room
Some (but not all) functions of the Boosters include:
- Fundraising – Help raise money for field trips, outfits, 5 grade recorders, concerts, instrument repair, Honors Choirs and Bands, music, stands and many other costs to keep our programs alive and educate our students in the arts.
- Plan Trips – a few years ago we took the students to Disneyland because we had parental help and support.
- Awards – Help us plan/organize the spring music awards.
- Brainstorm – We love creative, fresh and new ideas.
- Support/Recognition – Help support our talented music students and let them know they are appreciated and valued for all the hard work they are doing in and out of school.
- Volunteer – Know something about music? Feel free to sit in on our classes and either sing or play or run sectionals during school. Just let us know so we can plan accordingly! We may also need chaperones for events such as competitions, honors choirs and bands, etc…
Why become a Music Booster?
- It is a way to be even more involved in your students’ lives!
- You will have first-hand knowledge of what is happening in the music program and with your students.
- Your involvement and assistance will allow our music program to continue the great achievements and growth for which we always strive!
- Make new friends! Meet other music parents!
If you can’t attend every function, it is not a problem. We welcome any help we can get and understand that family functions, life events, etc…can sometimes get in the way.
Our meetings will be the second Wednesday every month, unless otherwise specified.